Corona Virus is a large family of viruses responsible for causing illness in animals and humans. Many people name Corona virus as COVID-19 which is not exactly an abbreviation.
As mentioned WHO, there is no vaccine and drugs available for the disease. Thus, infected humans must receive treatment and supportive care for symptoms. feasible vaccine and drugs are currently being tested (by the first week of April 2020). Now the question is how to stop the infection? It is very clear that maintaining distance and contact is the only way. If you want to get more information about Covid-19 then you can visit https://covid19liveresults.com/#/.
Image Source: Google
Duties and responsibilities of citizens during a pandemic virus Corona
As it is clear that social distancing is the only option, all governments are focused on the bottom lock and stop to reduce infection and community contact. People should not come out of their house for a certain period of time to avoid contact and infection. Being civilized, all citizens must understand the emergency situation and should be vigilant. Here are some important responsibilities to follow.
- Do not spread rumors regarding the distribution as, statistics, medicine, patient, etc.
- Avoid the misuse of social media for spreading unnecessary panic
- Do not buy food and other bulk groceries. Leave some for the others too.
- Do not buy disinfectants and other cleaning liquid bulk hand. Buy the right amount needed for your family.
- Follow the notice issued by govt.
- Wear a mask if you have symptoms and remain in isolation to avoid contact.
- Do not move during the lock down or close.