One thing that is key to this recipe is just how popular it is. Many a host running a party has turned into a permanent kitchen slave as they try to keep up with the demand for the cheese/bacon recipe.
Perhaps it is the fresh bread or the fresh cheese or freshly made bacon or a combination of all three plus the dipping sauce, but whatever the reason this is one of the most popular dishes that have been at some of the house parties the have been thrown in the neighborhood. You can easily learn bacon recipes via https://hellers.co.nz/recipe/the-best-scrambled-eggs-with-hellers-rasher-bacon
It is a soft bread that you slice and fills with bacon, cheese, and green onion. Here's what you need to make this delicacy:
- Slices of your favorite cheese
- Bacon cooked the way you like it
- Diced Green Onion
- Dipping sauce
- Directions for putting it together
- First, to put it together roll the loaf into a 21-23-inch rope
- Form it into a circle and place in the bottom of a sprayed bundt pan
- Cover with plastic wraps
- Set it in a warmish area and watch it double in size
- Remove the wrap and bake it at 350( for 20 to 25 minutes
- If that is too well done, you can bake it until it is lightly browned
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet with pieces of bacon between the cuts you just made
- Put it back into the oven and cook it for a little more time
- Depending on your taste insert the cheese so the cheese and bacon come together
- One more visit of 10 minutes to the oven will make sure the cheese is melted
- Next place your favorite dip in the middle and you're are all done.
- One thing that is key to this recipe is just how popular it is. Many a host running a party has turned into a permanent kitchen slave as they try to keep up with the demand for the cheese/bacon recipe.