A few years ago it was a difficult task to find a job after completing your training. But now it looks easy! Even though finding a job has become easy, we need to keep updating our job search skills as the way of getting a job today has changed from the past years.
You need to use as many different types of job search as possible instead of focusing on several methods. You can also look for the job search books via https://www.danamanciagli.com/book/.
Image Source: Google
Here are the several methods:
1. Networking: We all know about networking. Social networking is one of the biggest phrases on the internet. When looking for a job, connect with everyone you know and never leave a meeting without referrals from more people.
2. Job Sites: Post your resume on all major job sites Look for industry-specific vacancies, search for positions and apply to them.
3. News Announcement Documents: Newspapers are often the first place people look for work. It makes sense because newspapers are a good place to look for local vacancies.
4. Use social media to find work: Social media is one of the best ways to find work today. Employers no longer spend time on job portals but also look for attractive candidates on social media sites, and professional networking sites.
5. Job fairs: Job fairs are becoming an increasingly common method of recruiting and screening initial entrants. For many students, job fairs provide free opportunities to meet companies that you may not have access to.